Annual plant Amaranth
Annual plant Amaranth (Amaranthus spp.) belong to the false grain called pseudocereals. For their high nutritional value has been used by Aztecs, Mayans and Incas. Today we talk about it as a cereal third millennium.
Generally, the amaranth grain is rich in essential amino acids, minerals, vitamins, oils and fibre. For these properties it is used by athletes. Its main advantage is that it is naturally gluten free raw material and therefore it is popular with people suffering to food allergies and celiac disease.
We offer products in organic quality from certified organic agriculture. Production is managed by certified EN-BIO-003 (CZ-BIO-003). The plant material is organic and not of GMO origin.
One of the highest-quality plant proteins with regard to favourable composition of essential amino-acids necessary for human body, specifically lysine and tryptophan not present in other crops.
The composition of amaranth protein approaches the quality of animal protein and its biological value overcomes cow milk or soy protein.
The protein is naturally gluten-free – suitable for gluten-free diet or as weaning food for suckling babies.
Nutritional value of this protein in comparison to other plant proteins is high and biological availability of amino-acids from amaranth protein reaches up to 95% after thermal processing.
Amaranth organic flour
Organic amaranth flour is suitable for production foods and functional foods as the main raw material, or in addition to the base raw material.
Contains fatty oil with a high proportion (min. 80 %) of polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially of omega-6 group, with high squalene (up to 7 %) and lecithin (4 %) contents.
Valuable dietary fibre. Significant source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and E. Minimum content of simple sugars (up to 5 %). Unique composition of the polysaccharide share, mainly consisting of starch.
The plant material is not of GMO origin.
Amaranth organic oil
Pressing amaranth grain in cold formed high-quality organic amaranth oil, which is popular for its high content:
Amaranth contains a high percentage (min. 80%) of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Min. 55% of the fatty acids are represented by the poly-unsaturated fatty linoleic acid of omega-6 group.
- The presence of 5–7% concentration of squalene makes amaranth oil the most significant source of this substance.
- Amaranth oil contains vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) in the concentration of 400 mg.kg-1 with strong antioxidant effect.
- The oil also contains a significant amount of natural phospholipids, especially lecithin.
- A significant antioxidant.
Amaranth organic oil in capsules
Standardized and guaranteed content of key active substances:
- Squalene 5% (high concentration in comparison to other fatty oils)
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) min. 55%
Basic nutritional characteristics
- Naturally high content of poly-unsaturated fats
- High content of vitamin E
- Source of omega-6 fatty acids
- No sugar, sodium and salt
- High content of linoleic acid affecting cholesterol reduction in the blood and needed for normal growth and development of children
- Natural source of squalene
Production plant IREL
Miroslavske Kninice 63
671 72 Miroslavske Kninice
Tel/Fax: +420 515 334 611
Mobile: +420 725 015 234